This past weekend I was able to attend my nephew's first birthday party. It was a wonderful weekend. Lucas is a sweet baby with a great family to take care of him (he has my eyes...well okay...he has his father's eyes which are the same color as mine!). I was sad that Nathan and Aaron couldn't join us. Aaron would have loved to hold his cousin Lucas and play with his older cousin Hunter who is about 6 months older.
Deric (my brother) and Amy (my sister-in-law) also attended the birthday party.
Stacy made Lucas his cake! I was impressed. It was so moist. Stacy is my hero! I can't wait to visit again. Maybe she can show me how she made that cake.
Lucas enjoyed opening his gifts. He received so many of them! About 55 people showed up to the party. I made Lucas a scrapbook of his first year.
While there, my mom opened her birthday gifts from Marcus's family. She got earrings and a necklace. The kids call her, "Mamaw."
Happy Birthday LUCAS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment