The rest of the day went well as we spent it as a family. Granny and Pappy came over later that night to help celebrate. We had hamburgers, potato salad, deviled eggs, spinach salad, and razzleberry pie. Nathan got some awesome gifts. Aaron and I got him a Yoshi Blue Cooking Pan and a few Wii games. My parents bought him a Wii. Aaron enjoyed helping Daddy open gifts. He was excited about the box then what was in it. Typical toddler...
I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Nathan's birthday was a wonderful celebration. I started the morning getting Nathan's car cleaned inside and out. Every man deserves a clean car on his birthday! On my way home from the cleaning, I stopped and picked up Nathan's favorite, Steak and Egg Cheese Bagel at McDonald's.
The rest of the day went well as we spent it as a family. Granny and Pappy came over later that night to help celebrate. We had hamburgers, potato salad, deviled eggs, spinach salad, and razzleberry pie. Nathan got some awesome gifts. Aaron and I got him a Yoshi Blue Cooking Pan and a few Wii games. My parents bought him a Wii. Aaron enjoyed helping Daddy open gifts. He was excited about the box then what was in it. Typical toddler...
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
The rest of the day went well as we spent it as a family. Granny and Pappy came over later that night to help celebrate. We had hamburgers, potato salad, deviled eggs, spinach salad, and razzleberry pie. Nathan got some awesome gifts. Aaron and I got him a Yoshi Blue Cooking Pan and a few Wii games. My parents bought him a Wii. Aaron enjoyed helping Daddy open gifts. He was excited about the box then what was in it. Typical toddler...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment