Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Carving and Cookie Making with Granny

Sometimes I have to pinch myself.  After 3 years I still can't believe that my mom and dad are a 45 min. drive away.  Unbelievable!  Every moment is special since I never know when they'll pack up and take off to their next home.  Moving around is second nature to them.  I love them to death and am so glad that not only are they my parents but my best friends!!!





















Granny and Aaron are such a pair.  This weekend they carved a pumpkin and made some wonderful sugar cookies shaped like pumpkins.  They had a good time.  Aaron was the one who actually reminded me that we needed to buy a pumpkin so we'd be prepared when visiting Granny.  Such a thoughtful little boy.








Aaron did not like cleaning the inside of the pumpkin.  He ended up using a spoon.




No comments: