This year we decided to take our pumpkin pictures at the Dallas Arboretum. It was a packed place! I liked the fact that Aaron was able to touch, move, and climb on the pumpkins. They do a very nice job making the day a magical moment for those who visit. We enjoyed our tour of Cinderella’s Pumpkin Village. This is where most of our pictures were taken.
I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Dallas Arboretum
This year we decided to take our pumpkin pictures at the Dallas Arboretum. It was a packed place! I liked the fact that Aaron was able to touch, move, and climb on the pumpkins. They do a very nice job making the day a magical moment for those who visit. We enjoyed our tour of Cinderella’s Pumpkin Village. This is where most of our pictures were taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment