It seems like only yesterday I was holding Aaron for the first time after having delivered him. I can't believe that so quickly our little buddy has turned 3. I was so overwhelmed and filled with joy putting together and celebrating with my dear son. He was such a good boy. He thanked everyone for his gifts and has had a blast playing with them all since the party.
We had a car painting table at the party. Guests at Aaron's party got a chance to sit and paint a car for Aaron. It was lots of fun and people came up with some awesome car painting designs.
I'd like to express my trouble with Sam's Club. They did not make the cake I ordered. They said they were out of the cars for the car cake so they took it upon themselves to make me the cake you see below. It looks nothing like the awesome cake I was supposed to get. She gave it to me for half price. I really wasn't happy with that but accepted the offer at the time. By this point in the day, I didn't have time to go to another Sam's to put in another cake order. I had ordered this cake a week ago and had planned ahead (obviously they hadn't). I talked to the manager and ended up getting it free. I said if the lady would have called me I could and would of had time to order it from another Sam's. Oh well...I guess I can't complain too much since it was free. The cake was yummy and was enjoyed by all.
No comments:
Post a Comment