What a wonderful spring break! It started off by dropping our lovely son and Rollie in Lubbock, TX. We both agreed that Aaron would enjoy his time better spent with family than dealing with Mommy and Daddy’s crazy Roswell adventure plans. After we dropped off Aaron and Rollie, we(Nathan, Benjamin and myself) made our way to Carlsbad Caverns. What a site! We are officially spoiled. I don’t think any Cavern can compare to this experience. We hiked for 2 miles or so. It was beautiful and involved lots of walking. It’ll be awhile before I take on that adventure again.
After Carlsbad, we made our way to the Alien town of the US, Roswell, NM. What a scary site! Not sure if any of us slept peacefully the few nights we stayed. The UFO museum was a little disappointing, but we did enjoy the movie, Roswell – The U.F.O. Cover-up. Do I believe in Aliens??? Not sure… I guess I’ll have to wait to be abducted.
While there, we also enjoyed the New Mexico Military Institute Museum, The Roswell Art Museum, the Bottomless Lakes of New Mexico, and great food!
No comments:
Post a Comment