Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nathan's Birthday Surprise


My mom is a very special lady. She really took care of Nathan and me as far as birthdays go this year. We both turned the big 30 which was a little hard to swallow. Thursday afternoon my mom took time to get things ready for a special evening for Nathan. While I was out keeping Nathan entertained by doing a little shopping, my mom decorated the house with a balloon, some gifts, and a delicious ice cream cake. Nathan was surprised.



Aaron almost spilled the beans though! Before we came home, we meet Aaron and my Mom at CiCi’s. The first thing Aaron said to Daddy was, “Daddy there is a cake at home.” Nathan had no idea what he was talking about. I ended up convincing Aaron that he must have had a cake at Ms. Kathy’s. I don’t think he totally believed me or himself but he didn’t argue and just agreed with me. Such a good boy!



No comments: