Pappy and Granny joined us later for dessert. I am blessed to have such a great father who loves and cares for me and my brothers. We are also a crazy crew. Someone had to teach us, right?
I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Sunday, June 21, 2015
Hip Hip Hooray! It's Father's Day
I hope my hubby felt like a king for the weekend. Our goal was to make sure he got plenty of sleep and rest. That was achieved! He also got to pick out the meal, General Tso's Chicken and Apple Crescent Rolls. It was definitely well deserved and our kids are so blessed to call him Daddy. They are a crazy crew and he does a good job joining in on the craziness. If you can't tame them, join them, right?
Pappy and Granny joined us later for dessert. I am blessed to have such a great father who loves and cares for me and my brothers. We are also a crazy crew. Someone had to teach us, right?
Pappy and Granny joined us later for dessert. I am blessed to have such a great father who loves and cares for me and my brothers. We are also a crazy crew. Someone had to teach us, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment