Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was perfect. Hubby and kids treated me to a perfect weekend. I got to sleep in on Saturday and got the afternoon to myself. Besides getting myself ready, I really didn't have to lift a finger. Nathan replaced memory board pictures with photos of me with the kids when they were babies. That was neat. Aaron made me an awesome calendar of pictures he colored and a mother's day planter that he made at Home Depot. I also got a Universal Remote, a Ninja Blender, and a love sign that the kids made for me. Being a mother of 4 beautiful kids is a dream come true. It is tough at times, but they are all perfect blessings.






 
Sunday night Granny joined us. We were able to celebrate Mother's Day with her for a few hours. The kids adore Granny and were happy to see her. She visits often to play with them and have a special relationship with her. They were so excited to give her the love sign they made. James made sure to show granny his footprint. I love my mother and am truly blessed to have such an awesome example to follow after.





No comments: