Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Kids Are The Best

Can’t believe that the twins will be a year old in a month!  The past year has flown by, and I think I am finally to the point where I can tell you what day it is without having to rely on my hubby’s work schedule to determine that.






February was an exciting month for Asher.  He started walking on Feb. 5th!!! It really does become a whole new world when you can explore it on your feet versus your knees. Both Sarah and Asher started drinking from sippy cups.  Sarah beat Asher by about a week but by the end of February, they both got the hang of it.  Aaron is our craft pro.  He can pretty much make something out of anything. He makes it easy to reuse. James is our talker. He’s always talking about something and loves to repeat what we say.  He is our happy boy and is really starting to enjoy playtime with Sarah and Asher. They all seem to be interested in the same toys and books lately.










No comments: