If I've learned anything from my kids, it is that life is too short not to enjoy it. We have lots of smiling here. We are so blessed to have such happy children. They do have their ups and downs but truly do find a way to be happy for the most part.
Here are a few August highlights
The twins can now go on stroller rides without their carriers. They both can roll over. Sarah can roll from her back to her tummy back to her back. Asher rolls over on his tummy and yells until he is rolled back over. Sarah and Asher are best of friends. They giggle and smile when they are together. I am glad they like each other.
James is no longer sleeping in his crib. Moving him from the crib to his bed was extremely easy. He spent the first night constantly getting out of his bed to get a drink of water from his sippy cup that was on the nightstand. Since then, he has figured out that the sippy cup of water can join him in the bed. Besides that, we haven't had any major problems. He stays in his room and for the most part, stays in his bed. I have found him sleeping in his closet and on the floor a few times. I don't care as long as he isn't coming out of his room or sleeping on our floor (like Aaron).
Here are some picture highlights of our month. I know I have a ton of pictures of James. He likes to have his picture taken and boy does he love to smile. He will even walk around with my phone saying, "Cheese" until I take his photo.





















No comments:
Post a Comment