I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Monday, December 24, 2012
Christmas with Granny and Pappy
We spent Sunday evening and Christmas Eve with Granny and Pappy. Grandpa Dougal flew in from Idaho and also enjoyed Christmas with us. We all had a lovely time together. Aaron enjoyed opening gifts. Not only was he interested in his own gifts but also enjoyed helping others open their gifts. HE EVEN THREW AWAY THEIR WRAPPING PAPER!!! This year Granny took Aaron shopping to buy gifts for us. He picked them out himself. Aaron got my a candle and Nathan a Penguin tie. I really appreciate Mom doing that. Aaron is a thoughtful little boy. Mom helped him express that with his gifts to us. It meant the world to us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment