Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Wiggles!!!


We weren't planning on buying tickets to see The Wiggles this Summer, but a friend from church posted on their Facebook that they had tickets to give away.  I asked Aaron if he wanted to go and he said, "Sure!  I still like them."  We decided to go.  Granny joined us.  At the show, we found out that 3 of The Wiggles, who have been performing on the show and on TV for 21 years, are retiring.  Greg, Jeff, and Murray are leaving the show.  Anthony will stay.  I'm not sure how The Wiggles will ever be the same.  I'm sure we'll be watching the new shows with our little one who is on the way, so I guess we'll see. 


Out seats were wonderful.  We had the whole row to ourselves.  Out of 15 seats, we were the only ones sitting in that row.  That was pretty awesome.  Aaron got to sing, dance, get out of his chair without worrying about a soul.  Pretty spoiled I tell ya!  We were also the first row of the section so we had no one sitting in front of us!!! 





No comments: