Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Once again, the Schutz family gets lucky with another month of family visits.  Saturday and Sunday were spent with Grandpa and Grandma Schutz.  I told them that they are welcome to move in, since they are the only people I know, besides Kathy, who can put Aaron down for a nap and at night without a fuss!  Nathan and I were stress free having to worry about putting him down.  Besides just spending some awesome quality time together with gma and gpa, we enjoyed a wonderful afternoon at the park. 










We all enjoyed chasing Aaron, and Aaron enjoyed being chased!













Monday afternoon was spent bowling.  Aaron is doing better at taking turns.  The last time we went, he cried and couldn't stand the fact that he had to wait for Mommy and Daddy to bowl before he went again.  He is learning and we are very proud of him.


Monday evening was spent with Great Grandpa Hicks and Pappy.  We grilled out!  The weather was perfect.  Aaron enjoyed playing basketball and building a brick tower with Grandpa and Pappy.



No comments: