Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

What a wonderful weekend I had with my family!  Daddy and Aaron really made Mother's Day special.  It began with a bouquet of orange roses on Saturday. Nathan also watched Aaron for a bit, so I could help host a baby shower and do a little shopping for myself afterwards.  I ended the day spending it with my family with an ice cream treat from Baskin Robbins.

Today was great if not better than Saturday!  I came home from church a bit later, since I played.  During that time,  Nathan took it upon himself to decorate the table with some Mother's Day gifts.  I got two Willow Trees (one from Nathan, one from Aaron), 3 lottery tickets (I won 10 dollars), and two beautiful cards with very kind words.  Then we all took naps!  It was wonderful.  Aaron went down without a fuss.  When we woke up, Aaron and I went to the movies.  We watched Gnomeo and Juliet. Aaron and I both enjoyed the movie, the popcorn, and...SODA!!!!  While we were at the movies, Nathan slaved in the kitchen to make one of my favorite meals (trout, asparagus, and egg noodles).   Nathan took Aaron for the rest of the evening, so I could enjoy some episodes of NCIS. 



I just love my little family.  They do such a great job taking care of me!  I hope I can do the same for my hubby when father's day arrives.

No comments: