Sunday, January 9, 2011

First Snow of 2011



Aaron really enjoyed the snow!  The snow started falling during church.  We went to pick up Aaron from the nursery and he was yelling, "Look Mommy and Daddy SNOW!"  When we got home, he was begging us to take him outside.  At the time, the snow was just wet and wasn't sticking.  We told him after he got up from his nap, he could go outside.  The first thing he said at 4 pm when he woke up, was, "I want to go outside and play in snow."  After we bundled up, we made our way outside.  I lasted 3 min.  Nathan lasted about 30 min. and had to beg Aaron to come inside.  Aaron also didn't want to wear gloves.  After a minute or two of being outside, he asked for my gloves, even though he had the option of putting his own gloves on.



















Aaron was running away from Daddy's snowball.  Aaron decided he could play Daddy's game too!  That was about the point I decided to go in.  They both started attacking me!

No comments: